Konacha (Sencha) 200g by Taniguchien
Area Brand: Ujicha (Uji Tea)
Ingredients: Tea leaves. Amino Acids.
- Unlike Matcha or other powdered tea, Konacha will not dissolve in water. While it is a powder-form, it is still a loose leaf tea.
- It's a perfect replacement for coffee. The astringent punch that comes with the Konacha will surely give you the focus you need for a long day of work.
- Experience Ujicha*, the legendary tea of Japan.
- Rare - Only we carry Taniguchien's amazing tea outside of Japan.
1. Boil water.
2. Add leaves to teapot. (4g per 200 ml)
3. Pour water to teapot - brew 30 sec.
4. Pour tea into teacup - pour until the last drop.
*We will enclose English instructions in the package.
Store in refrigerator if unopened.
Return to room temperature before opening.
Store opened packages in a cool shaded place.
Have a Question? We're only one Whatsapp away!
Just send us your question on Whatsapp, and our friendly customer care will be happy to assist. (+65 8588 2980)
Free Tracked Delivery for shipping within Singapore
We provide free Singpost Tracked Delivery. We ship right from within Singapore - fast and no uncertainties, local support. Shipment processed within 1-2 working days of receiving your order. (We do a complimentary upgrade to Speedpost when the order size is large)
International shipping available
Please find the details here.
We've updated our return policy - increased to a 10-day return policy.
Please find details here.