- Personal information collected by Tealife, and purpose and reason of such collection of personal information
(Purpose of use)
- To operate, improve, personalize the Site and Services provided;
- Communicate with you regarding User Account and Site updates;
- Provision of Services and information related to the Site;
- To send you more relevant educational content and marketing/advertising information from Tealife or on behalf of Tealife partners;
- Development and research of new services;
- Provision of notification relating to questionnaires, events and the like to users and provision of information to users via emails;
- For system administration and to report aggregated statistical information about browsing patterns and actions which do not identify any individual;
- To administer the Site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
Please be assured that the personal information collected, used or disclosed for these purposes; Tealife will protect it as required under the relevant Personal Data Protection Act and other relevant legislation. In the event a data intermediary is used, the personal information disclosed to them is held with the same security and confidentiality measures and protocols that Tealife have.
- Information to be collected
- Personal information and information related to Users' Accounts: Tealife will collect your personal information related your accounts with Tealife, such as the name (first and surname), email address, other information to register as a User on the Site.
- Information related to the status of use: Tealife will collect information related to the devices you use for accessing the Site and/or Service as well as information from such devices. This includes IP address, type of browser and device, web pages that you visited prior to accessing Tealife's site, and personal identification information related to the devices being used. Furthermore, there may be cases where the devices being used (depending on the setting) may transmit position information to the Site.
- Parties with whom Tealife may share/disclose personal information
Tealife may in certain cases share/disclose personal information with others as described below.
- Possibility of disclosure of information
Tealife may disclose your personal information to a third party (a) when it is necessary to observe laws and ordinances, (b) when it is necessary to protect a person from death or serious bodily injury, (c) when it is necessary to prevent acts of fraud or abuse against Tealife or Users, (d) when it is necessary to protect the ownership of Tealife (e) when an order is issued by the government or court, (f) when it is necessary to improve public health and promote the sound growth of children, (g) when the information is used as statistical information in which personal information cannot be identified, (h) when the consent of users has been obtained, or (i) when Tealife otherwise determines that the disclosure of information is reasonably necessary.
- Transfer of personal information overseas
- Management method of your personal information
Tealife will take necessary and appropriate measures to safely protect your personal information. Furthermore, Tealife will continuously exert efforts to develop functions to safely maintain your personal information; provided, however, that Tealife does not warrant complete security, and will not be liable in any way for any damage caused by the vulnerability of security.
- Access, Retention and deletion of personal information
If you wish to verify the personal information you have submitted to Tealife or if you wish to check on the manner in which Tealife uses and processes your personal information, Tealife's security procedures mean that Tealife may request proof of identity before we reveal information. This proof of identity will take the form of full details of name and NRIC, Passport or FIN number. You must therefore keep this information safe as you will be responsible for any action which Tealife takes in response to a request from someone using your personal information.
- Contacting you
If you wish Tealife to correct, amend or delete your information acquired by Tealife, or if you have any inquiries or concerns concerning Tealife, the Site, Services or privacy, please send your message to contact.
- Governing Law
Updates on 14 March 2020