Article 1 (Purpose)
Article 2 (Definitions)
- "Site" means the website that is managed and operated by Tealife.
- "Services" means any and all services on, or provided by, the Site, whether or not such services are also provided or delivered by other means or media such as software or wireless devices;
- "User Account" means any account created by the User, through a registration process for the purpose of accessing or using certain Services on the Site.
- "User Name" means a unique name for each User issued by Tealife upon use of the Service in order to identify Users.
- "Password" means a character string for identifying Users through a cross-check with the User Name upon use of the Site.
- "User(s)" means a user of the Site who is authenticated based on the User Name and the Password.
- "Site Content" means any and all human readable patent audio and/or visual element of the Site, created and/or owned by Tealife.
Article 4 (License to Use the Site)
- User shall not interfere or attempt to interfere with the operation of the Site in any way through any means or device including but not limited to, spamming, hacking, uploading computer viruses or time bombs, or any other means expressly prohibited by any provision of these Terms or by law.
Article 5 (Handling of Personal Information)
Article 6 (Management of User Name and Password)
- Users may not share their User Name and Password with a third party, or lease or disclose the same to a third party.
- If a User breaches the provision of the preceding paragraph, Tealife may delete the User Name and Password of the User at its own discretion, and Tealife shall not be liable even if the User or a third party consequently suffers any damage.
- Users are responsible for managing their User Name and Password.
Article 8 (Linked Sites)
- Advertisements and sponsored links shall have no influence on Site content or presentation. Tealife does not guarantee, endorse or sponsor, directly or indirectly, the quality or efficacy of any product or service described in the advertisements or other material which is commercial in nature.
- Tealife is not responsible for the content of any other website from which User have accessed the website or to which you may hyperlink from the website and cannot be held liable for any loss or damage you incur as a result of your use of any other website from which you hyperlink to or from the website.
Article 9 (Prohibited Matters)
The Site prohibits the following acts upon the use of the Site. If Tealife confirms that a User is conducting any of the prohibited acts, Tealife may, at its own discretion, take necessary and appropriate measures such as warning to the User, and deletion of the user registration. The authority to decide the measures to be taken shall solely belong to Tealife, and Tealife shall not accept any inquiries or complaints concerning Tealife's decision.
- Act that infringes or may infringe patent rights, utility model rights, design rights, trademark rights, copyrights, trade secrets and other intellectual property rights of Tealife or third parties.
- Act that infringes or may infringe the property, privacy rights or portrait rights of third parties.
- Act that is in violation of public order and morality or laws and regulations.
- Criminal act or involvement in a criminal act.
- Use of the Site by impersonating others or use of the Site for commercial business without Tealife's permission.
- Act that sends harmful computer programs or files containing viruses.
- Other acts that Tealife considers to be inappropriate based on rational grounds such as an act of obstructing or hindering the operation of the Site or the use of the Site by others.
Article 10 (Prohibition and Suspension of Use of Service)
- If Tealife considers that an event corresponding to any one of the following items has occurred, Tealife may, based on its own discretion, prohibit or suspend the use of the Site or take other necessary measures without notification to Users:
- impairment or infringement of the reputation, credibility or privacy of Tealife or third parties, or there is a possibility thereof;
- infringement of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Tealife or third parties, or there is a possibility thereof;
- loss of, damage to or leakage of the system or data of Tealife or third parties, or there is a possibility thereof;
- unauthorized use of the User Name and the Password, or there is a possibility thereof;
- an illegal act, an act of inciting or facilitating an illegal act, or an act that may result in such act;
- an act of obstructing Tealife from providing service to the Site, or an act that may result in such act;
- an act of obstructing or hindering the use of the Site by a third party, or an act that may result in such act;
- other events based on which Tealife considers necessary to prohibit or suspend the use of the Service or take other necessary measures.
- If Tealife takes measures against a User such as prohibiting or suspending the use of the Site, Tealife shall not be obligated to disclose the reason thereof to the User.
Article 11 (Copyrights, etc.)
- We own the copyright in the content published on the Site except where otherwise indicated by a third party's proprietary notice. Images, trademarks and brands are also protected by other intellectual property laws and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without written permission of their respective owners. Unless specifically prohibited by a notice published on any page, you may make a print copy of such parts of the Site as you may reasonably require for your own personal use provided that any copy has attached to it any relevant proprietary notices and/or disclaimers. All other use is otherwise prohibited and no part of this website may be reproduced in any language, stored in or introduced into a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form or by any means, without the prior written permission of Tealife.
- Copyrights in the texts, images, videos, music, voices and programs configuring the Site and/or Service shall belong to Tealife.
- Users may not reprint, replicate, analyze, modify, translate, lease, sell, distribute or create derivative works in connection with the rights set out in the preceding paragraph without the approval of Tealife or the author.
Article 12 (Disclaimer)
- If a User infringes the rights of others (impair the reputation of others, infringe the privacy rights of others, disclose personal information of a third party without consent, violate the Copyright Act, etc.), User must settle the claim for such infringement at its own responsibility and expense, and Tealife shall not take any measures or be responsible in any way.
- Tealife shall not take any measures or be responsible in any way for any direct or indirect damage suffered by Users or third parties arising from the loss or leakage of data by Users or the use of the Service for any purpose other than the intended purpose.
- Tealife shall not be liable in any way for any damage suffered by Users or third parties arising from the leakage, loss or falsification of information by a third party, unless it is resulting from Tealife's willful act or gross negligence.
- Tealife shall not be liable in any way for any damage suffered by Users or third parties arising from the delay, suspension, change, termination, registration, prohibition of use, or suspension of use of the Site and/or Service, unless it is resulting from Tealife's willful act or gross negligence.
- Tealife shall not be liable in any way for any indirect, incidental, punitive or derivative damage arising in relation to the Site and/or Service (including, but not limited to, the delay, non-performance or suspension of the Service).
Article 13 (Termination of Service)
Tealife may change the contents of all or a part of the Site or suspend the provision of the Site and/or Service without prior notice to Users whenever it deems necessary; provided, however, that, Tealife shall promptly notify Users to such effect.
Article 14 (Compensation for Damage)
Article 15 (Governing Law and Agreed Jurisdiction)
Updates on 14 March 2020